Funded on Kickstarter
The Leyden Velox: A modern approach to classic design
The Leyden Velox Chronograph was inspired by some of the most famous and classical watch designs ever made. We took the vintage look, and combined it with high quality materials you usually find on more expensive pieces: we use 316L stainless steel, scratch resistant sapphire crystal and a ceramic bezel.
The engine of the watch is the VK64, a hybrid chronograph movement made by Seiko. This movement combines the sweeping seconds hand and instant chrono reset of a mechanical watch with the reliability and affordability of a quartz watch.
We're offering the Velox in 3 different styles: the funky Panda, elegant Classic and stealthy Dark.
- Material: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 200 m/660 ft/20 ATM
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Thickness: 13.3 mm
- Lug width: 22 mm
- Lug to lug: 48.5 mm
- Screw down crown, pump-style pushers
Dial, hands and bezel
- 90-Click bezel for second timezone, made of scratch resistant ceramic material
- BGW9 lume on dial and hands
- Main dial: hour, minute and chronograph 1/5 seconds
- Sub dial: chronograph minutes and 24 hours